Hello July ! Review + Revisiting New Year Goals & Resolutions
Hello My Friends,
How crazy fast phased is our lives ? We are almost 6 months down darlings, and for me that means it is high time that I stop referring 2015 as “New-Year”. I like the word “New” tad too much that I try hanging on to it way too long, and then I reach a point where I have to stop it. Guess I have got to that point for 2015. Ahhh..
Today is officially the hottest day in London, I’m sipping my a glass of Pimms with MTV Top 20 chart in the back ground. And that’s how you start a month in style baby!
So… How has 2015 treated you so far ??? Hope it has been kind and gracious so far.
Talking of mine, I am not really sure how to go about describing the first half. If I have to get that to you in a nutshell, I would say “very challenging”. I feel like I have been on a roller coaster ride wanting to get off for a while now, and somehow the guy up doesn’t seem to hear me scream, but I am sure he would let me off when time is right.
Now if you are imagining a 6 months of fun ride, then I have to disappoint you. Unfortunately it’s one of those rides you would never want to be on. On the bright side, in-spite of all the adversities I still managed to continue my #100HappyDays. (if you need tips on staying happy, you can find me here)
I hate to admit this, but I have almost lost sight of how I envisaged my 2015 to be because of all the surprises that has been going on in my life. I am in the middle of a big transition and got sucked into it, but then I thought, everyone who strays away from their dreams have a reason for being off track. It’s the people who rise above their life circumstances that truly live the life of their dreams . So I thought of revisiting my long forgotten Goals, Wishes & Resolutions based on which I wanted to build this year.
Yes, its time to review your progress against your goals ! I’m ready to do mine, are you ?
- Seek Happiness in everyday life: As mentioned, the first half hasn’t been an easy ride but even in the midst of all hardships I have tried my best to look at positive side and my 100HappyDays Challenge is still on.. Going strong !!!
- Attain the financial Abundance: No, not anywhere close to where I want to be. Oh dear, stay tuned for my up coming post on How to Stay Clam When Greeted With Unforeseen Expenses.
- Celebrate Love: I believe I have so far
- Run a Marathon: Not yet, Although I singed up for a run and received the pack, I could not make it.
- Read 6 books in 2015: Yes, Finished three books
- Travel: Yes, I was at Iceland & India in the first half
- Climb a mountain: Not yet
- Learn a Language: Not yet
- Write on a more frequent basis: Yes & No, I am a lot more frequent that 2014 but not up to where I wanted to be.
- Drink 2 litres of water per day: No, the one I thought was the easiest on my list
- Get back to my dress size: Not yet
- Network: Yes & No, I am a lot more frequent that 2014 but not to the level I wanted to be. I attended my first bloggers meet in January 2015, so I can’ t say its too bad.
- Complete a 31 days of Self-Love: Done
Well, I know it’s not an inspiring progress, but I am pretty happy that I have made a kick-start in the first half. Now its time to raise the accelerator !!!
Now its your turn to revisit, review and make progress ! Keep me posted XX
Bye… Stay Happy… Love…